Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey Guys! Don't have but a sec...we're off to a Tour Rehearsal in Nashville! Just wanted to say that I do miss guys! I am having an absolute blast...up all night...sleeping "some" during the day, and getting to know my Fireflight family better! I would ask you to continue to pray for me in the following way...1) when provided the opportunity I would be able to provide them with quality spiritual counsel, 2) that I would keep them safe as I drive them from show to show, and 3) that God will provide the needs and desires of those of you whom I have left behind! Update to follow! My love to all! Williams out!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea?

September 23, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

So glad your having fun! Get as much sleep as you can and have as much fun as you can. Wish you luck! ^_^

September 25, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

We Love You! And are praying daily for your safety and amazing journey...have a blast and we will be back here :)

September 26, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Steve Curry said...

- Who knew ! Welcome to a new world. Wishing you all the best, and may the most you wish for be the least you receive.

September 26, 2009 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's Speed!!!!! Love Ya Guy, and I will follow your new journey, Uncle Dave

September 27, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home